Change is your greatest ally in your personal journey toward spiritual transformation. There exists a popular sting that states, “If nothing changes, nothing changes.”
Thus, if you wish to change your life, society, or even the world, you must set out on a voyage of inner exploration and change. This inner voyage will ignite a process of outer change benefiting you as well as all of humanity. The most beautiful gift in life is your ability to change your course, no matter what course you have taken up until now. You must always remember that the past is no longer real, therefore, the past does not have the power to hold you back from living the life you truly aspire to live.
When embarking on your personal-change expedition, it is vital to keep a few indispensable factors in mind. Here is some useful tips that I found useful to guide me through the personal and Universal transformation. I would like to share with you.
- Discover the unique purpose that lies within you, and pursue this quest with passion and undying determination.
- Instead of sitting back and thinking about the profound changes you desire to make in your life, get up and take action.
- Action is divided into small mindful steps that lead to your desired goal. Always remember to be present during each moment of the process, rather than obsessing over the desired goal.
- Change for the good of humanity, without projecting selfish outcomes.
- Change will materialize in your life as long as you consistently apply hard work, persistence, determination, and the virtuous intention of helping other human beings.
- Always strive for excellence, going above and beyond what is expected of you.
Often when we look at the entirety of any task that confronts us along our passage through life, our ego immediately fills our mind with overcomplicated messages and often defines the task as an impossibility. The ego’s goal is to overwhelm you with these interpretation and, ultimately, lead you to giving up on your true purpose.The ego desires endless struggle and suffering.
As a spiritual being searching for truth and awareness, you must transcend the influence of the ego and simplify your world. Simplicity is where success, peace, and enlightenment are discovered. This is the essence of your being.
Choose a task in your life that you often dismiss from your consciousness because of its perceived complexity. Sit down with paper and pen, and take notes as to how this task can be broken down into smaller, more manageable steps that you can take on without much difficulty. Like, write your dissertation 15 minutes a day. This process can be applied to any project that you wish to embark upon. It’s that simple.
Stop intellectualizing and pushing yourself further aways from completion, and begin taking the necessary action to progress.
All great feats are done in this manner.
I almost feel as if I should apologize that I don’t have any great philosophical or intellectual suggestions to share with you, but try it this way, you may be pleasantly surprised.
Now, move forward and begin manifesting the lasting changes you desire in your life.